Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Easter Decor Peter and Beatrix



I have decorated my hutch for Easter, and thought I would share parts of it today. Who doesn't love Beatrix Potter and Peter Rabbit?

"Peter who was very naughty, ran straight away to
Mr. McGregor's garden and squeezed under the gate. First he ate some lettuces and some French beans and then he ate some radishes." - Beatrix Potter
 
There's another little bunny hiding in the lettuces with some eggs.
 




 
"Mr. McGregor hung up the little jacket and the shoes for a scare crow to frighten the blackbirds." - Beatrix Potter
 
 
 
Please see more vinettes at
 
 

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Lovely. The Easter decor is sweet and springy...love the bunnies.

Pam Kessler said...

I think I may have one of those Beatrix Potter planters. I'll have to see if I can find it in my spring decor. Love all the bunny planters!

Carol at Serendipity said...

Love your Peter Rabbit. I am a new follower.
Carol

Ingrid@morestylethancash said...

I also love Peter Rabbit and use my music boxes and figurines to decorate in the spring.

I love the bunny popping out of the basket!

Kathleen said...

That is just precious! Love your green pitcher too!

Anita Diaz said...

Too, too cute!! I do not own a bunny, and I'm not sure why, but my kids would love something like this for Easter! Thanks for stopping by!

Denise said...

Darling post! I didn't know that you could get a Peter Rabbit basket. Just too precious.