Monday, February 13, 2012

Cheery Breakfast

What better to greet you in the morning but a cheery rooster.....


and a hen, and a cow.








Coffee? Juice?



I guess we're having tulips for breakfast, since I was so busy setting the table. ....


Red plates- JC Penney Outlet

Coffee pot -Pfaltzgraff Heritage White


Mugs- no mark, garage sale

Red platter- Home Goods

Juice glasses- thrift store

Napkins- Target 

Flatware-Oneida Wordsworth

Hen butter dish- Sears

Rooster- Antique store

I am joining


and
and





9 comments:

Sonny G said...

so festive and pretty.

Happy Valentines Day

Lori E said...

Lovely table. White tulips are one of my favorites. Elegant.

Shannon@Cozy Home Scenes said...

Beautiful table!! It looks like you took care down to the last detail. The white tulips are gorgeous and almost look good enough to eat. Thanks for sharing at my party. I appreciate it very much. Happy Valentine's Day!---Shannon

Elegant Economies said...

Love your cow creamer. Following you on Linky!
Audrey

Marigene said...

What time is breakfast served...oops, I think I am a day late! Beautiful table, Pat.

Pam Kessler said...

What a beautiful table. Love the red plates with the white tulips. So classy!

Babs said...

LOVE your red and white tablescape too, and white tulips are my favorite. They always looks so fresh...and very chic...I think. :) Your trayscape is so cute with your "farm animals". Fabulous rooster! Hope you have a great weekend, and thanks for visiting.
Babs

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat! Just stopped by tonight to let you know your pretty table was one of the Saturday Picks from my party. Thanks so much for showing up how to make mornings a little more special. Hope you're having a great weekend!

Unknown said...

SO PRETTY! lOVE THE COW! THANKS FOR SHARING jOANN