Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Table


















Water goblets are from Target, and votives from Michael's. Flatware Oneida Venetia, napkin rings from Home Goods.





Dinner plate, berry bowl and clock plate  are The Old Curiosity Shop by Royal China, and the floral is by Royal China also, pattern unknown.




My aunt had dishes similiar to these when I was little and I always liked looking at the pictures on them. A few years ago a good friend was going to donate a tub of dishes to GW and she pulled these and the next plate out and asked if I wanted them. She had several pieces and I was thrilled!! I have added a few pieces to these two patterns so I have a set for six.




There is always much to be thankful for Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Deserae said...

Gorgeous tablescape....your green dishes are stunning! Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving :o)
~Des