Sunday, November 28, 2010

Not Black but Yellow Friday Before and After

I decided there was nothing at the sales I or anyone I buy for wanted, so I decided I needed a project for the rest of this holiday weekend. I have been wanting to add more shelves and paint my little pantry. So I picked up the lumber from Lowe's and drove to my friend's house who cut the lumber for me. Then home to paint and build shelves. I used the yellow that is in the kitchen and laundry room.  It took forever, since everything needed at least 2-3 coats of paint. Here's the before pic, soooo bad I am almost ashamed to show this. Didn't know it looked this bad until it was empty.

This is the top half, oh yeah, check out that contact paper. My mom and I peeled that stuff off for hours. Whoever invented contact paper ought to be shot.......quickly. Below is the bottom half of the pantry.


After empty




AND..... full and organized!



Top half and below is bottom half.



1 comment:

Geneva said...

Oh... I'm so envious of this pantry!