Sunday, March 3, 2013

Decorating with Plates

With too many snow days off from school, and the driveway entry plowed shut, I have had time to blog again!
 Funky Junk Interiors has a theme this week about decorating with plates. I am excited to see what everyone    
does with their plates.

The secretary in the living room has two plates.




    The bookcase in the living room also has a large blue and white.


 There are milk glass plates in the kitchen, and the hutch is always decorated with plates, not used as storage.



   

The hutch alternates between green and white and blue and white.   


A couple of chickens in the laundry off the kitchen.

                                                                                   
 I am joining Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for her plate decorating theme.

                                                                                 


7 comments:

Marilyn said...

I think our snowstorms become your snowstorms. We had a snow day last Wednesday. It was nice to be home in the middle of the week. Your plates look nice-I like the milk glass collection.♥♫

Tazas y Cuentos said...

Hello Pat! All your plates look great! I see we have a lot of things in common: I love your post with that plate and basket of Peter Rabbit, lovely! And, those dogs in that photo in the snow are Jack Russells? I have one and I am so happy with her...!
Besos from Argentina, Silvina
Thank you for your sweet comment!

Anonymous said...

All your plate displays are beautiful! I really love your wall of milk glass plates...just lovely.
melinda

Leslie said...

Very pretty. I have a plate fetish... I love them!

Babs said...

Hi Pat! Love all your plates and how you decorated the secretary. You've inspired me to do something new with mine.
Hope you are doing well. Are you ready for Spring?
Hugs, and have a great weekend,
Babs

Martha said...

Love all those plates -- and they do add a nice bit of color don't they -- a big pop really for such a little investment!

Beth said...

Your furniture is BEAUTIFUL, Pat! Hope you are having a good summer!