Monday, December 31, 2012

See You in the Summer

I have not been blogging for quite a while. I kept thinking I would, and then....... nothing. I mean,  I couldn't even get interested in photographing Christmas!I don't know how those of you who work are able to keep up a blog! School has been quite a challenge this year. I come home too tired, too overwhelmed, and  blogging has become another niggling little guilt because I am not doing it. It is supposed to be fun!



 So, when the dust sheets on the porch come off, and it looks like this......



I will be back.  I may only blog in the summers, until I retire in a couple of years, I am going to leave that door open.

In the mean time, I will be keeping up with all of you, enjoying your creativity!




6 comments:

Marigene said...

I have missed your posts, Pat. Looking forward to the day you return to blogging!
Have a very Happy, Healthy New Year.

Barbara F. said...

I have missed you, Pat, but you echo my sentiments, and I am already retired! Some days I get very little done, and even if I get good stuff done, I lack motivation to set up a vignette or photograph, it feels like extra work I don't need. Plus nerve and back problems. Oh well. I'll be looking forward to summer for many reasons, now, and Kiwi and Pearl Angel send their very best to Oliver. Happy New Year! xo

Cheryl @ TFD said...

We've missed you...I was just looking through some old posts of mine today and wondering where some of my favorite bloggers had wondered off to! I don't know how those of you who work can blog, either. I'm at home and still find it a challenge to keep up with all the blogging/commenting! We'll miss you, but fully understand the reason behind your being away from blogland for a while. Take care and have a
happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I don't blog, just read them and how you all find the time to photograph the beautiful vignettes and then write is a question I've been pondering for a while. I know I'd never keep it up myself, so I just enjoy reading blogs and finding inspiration in so many ways. Enjoy your time off. Kathy

Stacey said...

Pat, I totally understand! If you look back over the 4 years of my blog you will see very little posting during the school year. When I was teaching there just wasn't any energy left at the end of the day. Just don't worry about blogging until summer, but do come back. :)

Anonymous said...

I just came over from Scribbler Unfocused, because of your comment there. I am so glad that I did--
because this is a really screwy reason: Your favorite movie is "The
Blues Brothers"!!!! I love, love, love that movie and don't know another soul who will admit to liking it.
I breezed through your blog and really llike what I sam. So much so, that I am subscribing.
Enjoy your "vacation"--teachers never get them, some not even in summer!
jane price
East Texas