Sunday, October 30, 2011

Paisley Pumpkins

I have been studying the covered pumpkins I have been seeing. I didn't need to match anything, so instead of scanning fabric, I got some scrapbooking paper to try.  Added some marked down faux pumpkins, and I got started.




See that material in the background? Marked down to $2 a yard at Hob Lob, so I got 2 yards of 55 in wide fabric. New tablecloth!




And here is the baby pumpkin with the big one. 





Maybe the next one, not sure yet.....


I am joining Between Naps on the Porch for 





9 comments:

Barbara F. said...

Beautiful job, Pat! Love the fabric, great price, too. xo

Marigene said...

I love those, Pat! Were did you find the acorns? I need to go out into the country to see if I can find a few for my Thanksgiving table! If I can't I will resort to retail...I guess.

Pat said...

Hey Marigene~ My acorns are fake from Wally world last year in their "decor" department. I don't let real ones in my house after daughter #1 hatched little worms in them.

Lizabeth said...

Ooh I love what you did and your layout for the next one! I was thinking that very thing "why not use fabric" for those pumpkins!

Anonymous said...

What pretty pumpkins you've creative! I love the fabric and it makes them look quite elegant!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Custom Comforts said...

Your paisley pumpkins are so pretty. How innovative you are coming up with your own way to make them. Love the transformation.
Cindy

Pam Kessler said...

Oh, I love paisley!! They look great.

Geneva said...

What pretty pumpkins... I love the idea & may try to make some myself! Wish me luck.. ":o) I think they would be great gifts!

Savannah, Chloe, & Tyler said...

I adore those pumpkins. Now I want to do some for Thanksgiving. Would make a lovely centerpiece as yours has.

I found your blog by way of A Southern Daydreamer and am adding you to my blog roll. I am enjoying your blog very much.