Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Where's the Turkey?

This old rooster is getting a little nervous. Where are the turkeys? Shouldn't they be here by now? Are we serving turkey this year? What if we're not??








The turkeys ought to be here in the next day or two, but I think I'll let him worry a little more. 

The cast:
Rooster unknown lineage, garage sale
Chargers, World Market
Green Plates, Bordallo Pinheiro
Acorn Plates, Chris Madden
Brown Goblets, antique store
Pumpkin, Hobby Lobby 
Tablecloth, fabric by Raymond Waite, from Hobby Lobby

I am joining 

Sherry for

and
Tablescape Thursday
at

6 comments:

Marigene said...

Cute table, Pat...I just love those acorn plates!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Pat, I just love everything about this table! The dishes are so pretty and they look great against the patterned tablecloth. The rooster is just the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing!

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Pat...

I love the title of your tablescape post, my friend! Where's the turkey? How cute! Well your rooster certainly is a stately fellow...surely he doesn't have a thing to worry about! wink! Hehe! Your autumn table is stunning! Of course, I love the rich, warm colors. Love, love, LOVE your beautiful tablecloth! Beautiful place settings as well! Thank you for sharing your pretty autumn with us!

Warmest autumn wishes,
Chari

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Great post, love your blog. I am your.newest follower.

Pam Kessler said...

Very cute. I agree with Marigene, those acorn plates are gorgeous.

Alycia Nichols said...

Beautiful marriage of colors! Love ol' Raymond Waite!!! His fabric is so rich, so pretty! The multi-layers of various colored plates look great with it!