Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Porch Tablescape

A new tablecloth made from a drop cloth and a new topper made by Mom leads to a tablescape with garage sale finds! So I am joining Marty at



This is the corner of my screened porch. As you can see in the distance, I have a picnic table if we want to host more guests, and room on the porch for a card table also.


The grape leaf plates were a garage sale find.


 I think I will wash the denim napkins without hemming, so they have that summer cut-offs look.



Just a small simple centerpiece since the table is small. A maidenhair fern sits nicely on a little blue and white garage sale plate.




Green goblets were also a garage sale find.



See the rest of the porch as I join Kim for







3 comments:

Babs said...

Pat, Love your table setting on the screened porch. The cool green and white color scheme is so refreshing. I can't wait to see the rest of your porch.
Babs

Pam Kessler said...

Your porch looks so fresh and pretty. Love the green. I just looked at your drop cloth project too. Great job!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh what a great porch. I love the table and the setting is beautiful. Such a pretty green color and your settee is wonderful. I think I would be there all the time. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty